ILAHIA College of Engineering and Technology established in the year 2002, is a private Self financing Technical Institution affiliated to MG University, Kottayam, Kerala and approved by AICTE, New Delhi.
ILAHIA College of Engineering and Technology is founded and managed by ILAHIA Trust, Muvattupuzha. Ilahia Trust was established by a group of eminent visionaries hailing from different Socio-economic, Cultural, Political and Business backgrounds.
Even though established in the year 2002, it has come a long way providing result-oriented training in various streams of engineering outshining other similar institutions. Its a place to accommodate your academic goals...... it's a place where you will certainly come off with flying colors.
Our mission is to be a centre of excellence committed to the perfection of human personality and dedicated to the development of engineering skills and attitudes to meet the demands and challenges of modern technology at the global level for the welfare of mankind.
ILAHIA College of Engineering and Technology will be an institution of international standards, a leader in technical education, rooted in traditional values yet global in perspective with a stress on technical and operational innovation.
Values and beliefs
- Deep faith in the almighty
- Priority to people
- Achievement through teamwork
- Openness to what is the best and the latest
- Social relevance and commitment
- Constant upgrading and innovation
Situated atop a gorgeously green hillock by the side of Muvattupuzha – Kothamangalam Road, aside Cochin-Madurai NH-49, ILAHIA College of Engineering and Technology provides a typical ambience conducive to learning.
The campus is spread over 25 acres of land in proximity to the industrial belt of Kerala and major Hydel power stations, with sufficient built up area, labs, library and playground etc
Apart from the prestigious engineering college, the Ilahia Trust holds a group of highly acclaimed educational institutions under its wings namely:
- ILAHIA College of Arts and Science.
- ILAHIA Public School (CBSE)
- Kavumkara Muslim Lower Primary School
- Indoor Auditorium with total seating capacity 2000
- 200kVA standby generator to ensure 24hr power supply in the campus.
- 6 Mbps Point to Point Reliance Internet Connection
- Wi-Fi Enabled Broadband Campus
- Modern teaching aids like Interactive Board to facilitate teaching-learning process
- Football court, badminton court, basketball court and volleyball court, two indoor courts for table tennis and badminton.
- The college has transport facilities to Thodupuzha, Kothamangalam, Perumbavoor, Aluva , Thripunithura, Piravam and Koothattukulam by a fleet of college buses.
- Homely campus hostels for boys and girls with a total capacity of 475. Details>>
- A well equipped Gymnasium with all the modern equipments
- Merit-cum-means scholarships and fee waiver for deserving students.
- Personality development programs by professionals
- Entrepreneurship Development Centre
- Highly Active NSS Student Unit in the campus
- Physical Education Department
- Separate Prayer halls for boys and girls
- Well maintained Canteen
- A well equipped store
- SBT ATM in the Campus